Would you like to study for an EASA Part66 B1.1, B1.2, B1.3 or B2 licence? Unable to commit to a full time course? Want to save your ELC’s for resettlement?
The ICAT is pleased to offer our new Armed Forces Introduction to Part66 distance learning. This course covers 5 modules of the Part66 syllabus and allows the student to work towards their Aircraft Maintenance Licence without the need to use valuable ELC’s. This offer includes:
- Study with a Part147 CAA approved centre of aerospace engineering excellence
- Innovative study material in E-Book format. E-Books can be downloaded to any computer / tablet or smartphone.
- Telephone and email study support from subject matter experts.
- 20% off any of our classroom based tutorials and courses.
- 20% off hard copy books should you require these as well.
- Large discount on remaining modules.